Thrustmaster TS-XW Wheel Servo Base
About the product:
- Compatible with all Thrustmaster add-on wheels
- Brushless motor for powerful, precise and responsive force feedback
- Turbo Power supply for powering a powerful 40 watt motor
- Mixed double-belt mechanism with axis on metal ball bearings for an ultra-smooth and very quiet ride
- Compatible with Thrustmaster TH8A and TSS Handbrake Sparco Mod, TSS Handbrake + Sparco Mod gearboxes and levers or handbrake (sold separately)
- Compatible with Thrustmaster pedals (sold separately) T-LCM Pedals, T3PA or T3PA Pro
- Xbox One and Windows 10 PC compatible
- Works on Xbox Series X | S
- EU version 220v – can be used in the US for a 120v system but needs the power lead changing to accommodate the USA 3 pin plug type.
First work of the collaboration between Thrustmaster and Sparco through the TS-XW Racer steering wheel, the TS-XW Servo Base is a concentrate of technologies at the service of performance. Designed as the centrepiece of the Thrustmaster premium ecosystem for Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S and Windows 10 PC, the TS-XW Servo Base is compatible with all of the brand’s detachable wheels (steering wheels without bases).
The base has a Force Feedback system with 40 watt brushless motor with Motor Cooling Embedded cooling system (original patented name).
The engine thus retains all its performance even under intensive use during the longest virtual competitions.
Equipped with a double belt-pulley system, with an axle mounted on ball bearings for increased flexibility of use, the TS-XW Servo base allows an ultra flexible, fluid, totally responsive and very quiet ride.
There are no reviews yet.