FANATEC Gran Turismo Direct Drive Wheel Base, including Gran Turismo Steering Wheel & Gran Turismo DD Pro 2 Pedal Set.
- Gran Turismo DD Pro direct drive wheel base
- Steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro
- Pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro (two-pedal set)
- Table clamp
- 90W power supply (regional)
- 4 x T-nuts for rail mount system
- USB cable (Type-C to Type-A)
- RJ12 connection cable for pedals
- Pedal spacers for hard-mounting
- Torx Key
- Quick Guide
The efficiency of the Gran Turismo DD Pro motor technology means dynamic force-feedback performance is contained in a small footprint. Low rotational mass of the internal components, including a carbon fibre-reinforced steering axis, results in optimal responsiveness and acceleration.
UP TO 8 NM OF TORQUE.
Standard peak torque is 5 Nm, with the Boost Kit 180 (sold separately) unlocking the full 8 Nm. This high level of torque can be sustained without the need for active cooling, with the extruded and CNC-machined aluminium casing acting as the structural chassis as well as the heatsink.
DESIGNED FOR GRAN TURISMO.
The white OLED display and diffused RevLED strip offers useful visual information while driving and operating the Fanatec Tuning Menu. A unique array of four 5-way directional sticks sit alongside the familiar PlayStation® inputs.
Strong, high-precision, two-pedal set.
This isn’t your typical bundled pedal set. The pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro are solidly built from steel, with precise and durable Hall sensors that allow you to stay in control with smooth throttle and brake inputs. Upgrade to a load cell brake (sold separately) and gain extra confidence to improve your lap times.
HEAVY STEEL CONSTRUCTION, MAGNETIC SENSORS.
The all-metal design is built to last, and both the throttle and brake axes use contactless Hall sensors for precision and durability. The stiffer spring on the brake pedal combined with the PU foam damper provides a progressive feeling and more realism.
ADJUSTABLE AND UPGRADEABLE.
Upgrade the pedals with Tuning Kit, Clutch Kit, or Load Cell Kit (upgrade kits sold separately). The Tuning Kit adds metal pedal faces, and the Clutch Kit adds a third pedal at the lowest possible price. The Load Cell Kit is an alternative to the Clutch Kit, also providing a third pedal, while upgrading the brake and main electronics.
Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base:
- The official Direct Drive Wheel for Gran Turismo
- Officially licensed for PlayStation®5 consoles and PlayStation®4 consoles
- Direct-Drive system delivers instant, detailed force feedback
- Linear, consistent performance (5 Nm peak torque)
- Optional Boost Kit 180 (sold separately) unlocks maximum strength (8 Nm peak torque)
- Patented, exclusive FluxBarrier technology optimises motor efficiency and smoothness
- Full Fanatec SDK support ensures compatibility out of the box for all major racing games
- Standard Tuning Menu allows beginners to get started quickly without having to worry about settings
- Advanced Tuning Menu allows enthusiasts to fine-tune the force feedback characteristics to suit their driving preferences
- High-resolution (contactless) Hall-position-sensor, same as Podium Series
- Steering axis made from carbon fibre-enhanced composite
- Fanless: wheel base housing is made from aluminium (passive heat sink, core structural component) with composite end caps
- Slip ring system (life-tested for thousands of hours) provides cable-free delivery of power and data between steering wheel and wheel base
- Automotive-grade quick release, exchangeable
- T-nut rail system on sides and bottom for easily adjustable hard-mounting
- Table clamp included, supports 5 to 60 mm table thickness
- Power supply
- USB-C to console / PC
- Shifter 1
- Shifter 2 (Sequential only)
- Front-mounted threaded inserts for Fanatec accessories (e.g. ClubSport Static Shifter Paddles, available separately). Not intended for front-mounting the wheel base to a sim racing chassis/cockpit.
Steering wheel for Gran Turismo DD Pro:
- Designed by Polyphony Digital
- Tactile rubber grip with blue centre stripe
- Compact 280 mm diameter and light weight for crisp response
- Diffused RevLED strip (yellow, red, and blue LEDs)
- White OLED display for Tuning Menu access and telemetry output (where supported)
- 5-way directional stick for menu navigation
- Four additional 5-way directional sticks
- Ergonomic shifter paddles
- 11 buttons optimised for the PlayStation® interface
- Fiberglass-reinforced plastic construction
- Exchangeable QR1 Lite Wheel-Side quick release system
Pedals for Gran Turismo DD Pro:
- Two-pedal set (throttle and brake), upgradeable to three pedals (upgrade kits sold separately)
- All-metal construction (excluding pedal faces). Pedals are made from heavy steel, which helps to prevent the set from sliding on the floor (if not hard-mounted to a rig)
- Optional anodised aluminium pedal plates (CSL Pedals Tuning Kit, sold separately)
- Contactless Hall sensors (12-bit) on both brake and throttle for high precision and durability
- Brake pedal spring is stiffer than throttle pedal spring, PU foam damper adds additional resistance for progressive braking feel
- Upgrade to a three-pedal configuration with Clutch Kit or Load Cell Kit (sold separately)
- CSL Pedals Clutch Kit provides a third pedal for the lowest price
- CSL Pedals Load Cell Kit also provides a third pedal, and upgrades the brake and electronics
- Pedal position can be adjusted sideways along heel rest
- Height-adjustable pedal faces
- Modular design means inverted mounting to a rig is possible
- Vertical rear plates allow pedals to be easily braced against a wall or other vertical surface
- Pearl chrome plating on pedal bases and arms
- Black powder coating on heel rest
- Pedals connect directly to Gran Turismo DD Pro Wheel Base
- Adjustable spring – Yes
- Table Clamp – Included
- Adjustable FF strength – Yes
- Adjustable sensitivity – Yes
- Quick release – Exchangeable
- Connection ports – Handbrake, Pedals, Shifter 1, Shifter 2
- Rev lights – Yes
- Cooling system – Passive (fanless)
- Rev Lights on Wheel Base – No
- Degrees of rotation – Up to 2520°
- Torque – Up to 8Nm
- Detachable button caps – No
- Tuning Menu through steering wheel – Yes
- Diameter -280mm
- Display1″ 128×64 OLED
- USB update rate – 1000Hz
- Force Feedback drive system – Direct Drive
- Funky switch5-way
- Grip material – Overmolded rubber
- Hardmount – 3-hole pattern, Adjustable hole positions (T-slot), Sidemount 2-hole pattern on each side
- Mode Button – Integrated with power button
- Paddle shifter adjustability – No
- Platform – PC, PS4, XBox One Ready