ClubSport Steering Wheel GT Alcantara® V2 for Xbox.
A variation on the popular ClubSport Steering Wheel GT V2, using genuine Alcantara®. The striking lime green accents add a splash of colour to any simulator setup.
This product is a bundle of the ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox and the ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Alcantara®. Attach this wheel to any compatible FANATEC® wheel base and the whole system (including attached peripherals such as shifters, pedals, or handbrake) will work on Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S.
AUTHENTIC AND PREMIUM MATERIALS.
The rim is made in brushed and anodised aluminium and covered in genuine Alcantara®, and features a lime green centre stripe and cross stitching.The 330 mm diameter is ideal for a wide variety of GT cars.
Packed with features.
Magnetic shifters, adjustable button boxes, and a comprehensive array of buttons integrated into the hub itself means you’ll feel totally in control with any wheel rim.
MAGNETIC SHIFTER PADDLES.
The preinstalled ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module provides exceptionally crisp and rapid shifting. The strong magnetic resistance and ‘click’, means a solid, positive feel to every shift. Both small and large paddles are included to suit different wheel sizes.
ADJUSTABLE BUTTON CLUSTERS.
Position the button clusters wherever you want them, or remove them entirely for a clean, compact appearance, using the integrated buttons on top of the Hub instead.
Tuning Menu access.
You can access the FANATEC® Tuning Menu with just the press of a button. Adjust your wheel base force feedback and other hardware settings while you drive. The exchangeable quick release means this wheel is ready for the transition to the all-new QR2 system (coming soon).
TUNING WITH THE FUNKYSWITCH™.
The 7-way FunkySwitch™ is a multi-purpose input device, with d-pad, push-button, and rotary encoder. Press the Tuning Button to bring up the Tuning Menu on the integrated display, and adjust settings with the FunkySwitch™.
READY FOR THE FUTURE.
The exchangeable QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter) means the wheel can be upgraded easily to the next-generation QR2 system (coming soon).
FEATURESClubSport Wheel Rim GT Alcantara®:
- Three-spoke aluminium wheel rim with a 330 mm diameter
- Genuine Alcantara® grip
- Genuine leather lime green centre stripe
- Lime green cross stitching
- Weight: 979 g
- Enables Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S compatibility on all connected Fanatec hardware
- Can be used with all Fanatec wheel rims and all third-party rims using the 6 x 70 mm or 3 x 50 mm bolt pattern (e.g. Sparco, MOMO, OMP)
- Fully assembled and pre-configured to mount the Fanatec Wheel Rim GT (or similar)
- Improved electronics means hub is firmware-updatable
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module preinstalled
- 3 mm-thick, black anodised aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of CNC machined aluminium
- Neodymium magnets
- Two sets of paddle plates for small and large steering wheels
- Paddle Plate Spacers to adjust to different steering wheel diameters
- Additional spacers to adjust distance of shifter paddles to wheel rim
- Paddle module easily upgradable to Podium Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- Detachable button caps with Xbox symbols, interchangeable with the included racing-style button caps
- 16 integrated buttons on top of the hub
- Four button clusters with three buttons each
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Tuning Menu button for instant access to force feedback and other Fanatec hardware adjustments
- Three-digit LED display for Tuning Menu functions and telemetry data from compatible games or third-party software. It can be installed in two positions: upright or flat
- Shifter paddle units, button clusters, and FunkySwitch™ can be removed to save weight
- DataPort-C connector for Podium Button Module Endurance (optional)
- Allows the use of third-party USB steering wheels on all compatible Fanatec bases (direct USB connectivity is not possible)
- An additional fifth button cluster can be attached (not included)
- Exchangeable aluminium quick release
- Weight: out-of-the-box configuration approx. 705 g (1000 g with QR1 Wheel-Side) plus wheel rim
Wheel BasesThis product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- CSL DD
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- Xbox: if connected with this Universal Hub, the above mentioned wheel bases will be compatible with with Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S (learn more).
- PC and other platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- The functionality of this product on Xbox or PlayStation can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- Some features might not be supported on Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S (see FAQ). Functionality also depends on game developer implementation of the Fanatec SDK.
- Buttons and paddle shifters are not easily reached with larger, dished wheel rims.
- DataPort-C connector is not compatible with USB devices.
- ClubSport Wheel Rim GT Alcantara®
- ClubSport Universal Hub V2 for Xbox
- 4 x button clusters with three buttons each
- 2 x small levers and 2 x long levers
- 1 x FunkySwitch™
- LED display unit
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module with aluminium paddle plates (pre-installed)
- Large and small paddles, bolts and spacers
- QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter), packaged separately
- Safety pin for long-term storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount on wheel base
- Set of bolts
- Racing-style button caps
- ‘F’ FunkySwitch™ sticker
- Quick Guide
- PlatformPC, PS4 Ready, XBox One
There are no reviews yet.