The Fanatec ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5 features H-pattern and sequential modes, adjustable resistance, a road car-style reverse gear inhibitor, and when it’s paired with a compatible Fanatec wheelbase, it can be used on PlayStation, Xbox, and PC.
DESIGNED TO LAST
All components are high-quality and were chosen to ensure maximum lifetime and durability.
REALISTIC FUNCTIONAILITY & FEELING
The advanced technology of the ClubSport Shifter SQ will bring the feel of authentic racing right into the entertainment centre of your home.
H-PATTERN WITH LOCKED REVERSE AND 7TH GEAR
The ClubSport Shifter SQ features 7 speeds on a traditional H-Pattern, just like in a Porsche 911. Pressing down the shifter in order to shift into the 7th gear or reverse keeps you from shifting incorrectly and makes you go faster.
SEQUENTIAL MODE AT THE FLIP OF A SWITCH
The ClubSport Shifter SQ features both the H-Pattern and sequential modes to allow for more driving flexibility and comfort. You can switch from the H-Pattern Mode to the ultra-realistic sequential mode without having to unplug or reboot the shifter, without having to remove the knob and even without needing a tool.
Full metal construction
Ultra realistic shifting experience
7 gear H-Pattern mode
Reverse gear with inhibitor to prevent accidental shifts and makes handling it, more realistic
Very realistic sequential mode with strong haptic feedback
Easy to switch between sequential and H-Pattern mode
Shifter knob made of solid polished aluminium
Exchangeable gear knob, compatible to popular automotive standards
Adjustable shift feeling and resistance
Multiple mounting options on all 4 sides and bottom.
PC: The ClubSport Shifter SQ V1.5 will work in most games, if connected to a Fanatec product with shifter port. Please check the compatibility details on the product page of the connected product.
- Consoles: The ClubSport Shifter SQ can be used on gaming consoles in games that support shifters, if connected through a Fanatec Wheel Base / Racing Wheel. Please check the information on the product page of the Fanatec product through which it will be connected to the console. It will not work on consoles using the ClubSport USB Adapter.
: To operate the ClubSport Shifter SQ you must connect it with either one of the following products:
- Compatible to all Fanatec Wheel Bases / Racing Wheels/
ClubSport USB Adapter (optional): with the adapter you can use it on PC with any racing wheel of any brand (e.g. Logitech G29 / G920, Thrustmaster TX), in many games. For more details, see the product page of the ClubSport USB Adapter.
- 7th gear only detected if the shifter is connected to a ClubSport / CSL Elite Wheel Base or with the ClubSport USB Adapter
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 38cm x 23cm x 18cm
- Volume weight
- ClubSport Shifter SQ
- Sequential knob
- 2 x connector cables
- PS/2 – RJ12 40cm (15.75 Inch)
- RJ12 – RJ12 115cm (45.25 Inch)
- RJ12 – RJ12 40cm (15.75 Inch)
There are no reviews yet.