DescriptionFANATEC CLUBSPORT FORMULA V2.5 X WHEEL – Comes with a free QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter)
OFFICIALLY LICENSED FOR XBOX / WINDOWS® 10.
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X features full Xbox / Windows 10 compatibility. Connecting this wheel to compatible FANATEC® Wheel Bases unlocks access to a huge range of Fanatec peripherals for use on Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S.
ADD F1-STYLE CLUTCH PADDLES.
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 X can be upgraded to the Podium Advanced Paddle Module, which adds a dual clutch paddle system and two pairs of magnetic paddles with 3 mm-thick carbon fibre plates.
Thanks to the pre-installed, CNC-machined aluminium ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module, you’ll shift gears with confidence every time. The wheel is packed with 11 buttons, 12-way multi-position switches, thumb encoders, toggle switches; the list goes on. Up to 67 functions of a game can be adjusted directly.
Retaining the shape of the iconic 270 mm ClubSport Formula wheel, the Formula V2.5 X uses a 5 mm-thick, solid carbon fibre front plate, aluminium shifter modules, and and genuine Alcantara® grips.Features
- Officially licensed for Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S (learn more)
- Formula-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 270 mm for fast movements and reactions
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fibre
- 5 mm solid carbon fibre front plate. Carbon fibre plate is constructed of approx. 30 layers of unidirectional carbon cloth
- Genuine Alcantara® grips
- Rubber-coated surfaces including button framing and thumb encoders
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module pre-installed
- 3 mm-thick, black anodised aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of CNC machined aluminium
- Neodymium magnets
- Paddle module easily upgradable to Podium Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1250 g
- 11 buttons plus four paddles with ultra-reliable switches
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Two 12-way multi-position switches with encoder functionality
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Analogue joystick
- Two thumb encoders easily reachable while driving without releasing the grips
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- RevLEDs with nine multi-colour LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Two FlagLEDs with three multi-colour LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more, as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- User-defined LED and display behavior via FanaLab
- 1″ 128×64 white OLED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- White Xbox One connection status LED
- Tuning functions with OLED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- Detachable Xbox button caps
- Racing-style button caps included
- Exchangeable aluminium quick release
This product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- CSL DD
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- Xbox: if connected with this steering wheel, the above mentioned wheel bases will be compatible with with Xbox One® and Xbox Series X|S.
- PC and other platforms: The specifications of the compatible wheel bases will remain unchanged.
- The functionality of this product on Xbox or PlayStation can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support) (see FAQ). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent.
- Podium Advanced Paddle Module
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module
- QR1 Wheel-Side
There are no reviews yet.