Formula V2.5. Raise your game.
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 is the perfect size and shape for all formula-style and single-seater race cars.
Retaining the shape of the iconic 270 mm ClubSport Formula wheel, the Formula V2.5 uses a 5 mm-thick, solid carbon fibre front plate, aluminium shifter modules, and smooth perforated leather grips.
Loaded with Fanatec innovation.
Advanced multi-colour LED bars, OLED display, more input options than ever. And now with magnetic shifters as standard.
Thanks to the pre-installed, CNC-machined aluminium ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module, you’ll shift gears with confidence every time. The wheel is packed with 11 buttons, 12-way multi-position switches, thumb encoders, toggle switches; the list goes on. Up to 67 functions of a game can be adjusted directly.
MORE THAN JUST EYE-CATCHING.
The spectacular light show is also highly functional. RevLEDs with nine multi-colour LEDs can show motor RPM and optimal shifting point, and the two flag LED bars (FlagLEDs) with three multi-colour LEDs can indicate tyre slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more.
Replace the ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module with the Podium Advanced Paddle Module (optional) for additional inputs and analogue paddles. The exchangeable quick release means this wheel is ready for the transition to the all-new QR2 system (coming soon).
ADD F1-STYLE CLUTCH PADDLES.
The ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5 can be upgraded to the Podium Advanced Paddle Module, which adds a dual clutch paddle system and two pairs of magnetic paddles with 3 mm-thick carbon fibre plates.
READY FOR THE FUTURE.
The exchangeable QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter) means the wheel can be upgraded easily to the next-generation QR2 system (coming soon).
- Formula-style steering wheel with a compact diameter of 270 mm for fast movements and reactions
- Durable construction made of metal and carbon fibre
- 5 mm solid carbon fibre front plate. Carbon fibre plate is constructed of approx. 30 layers of unidirectional carbon cloth
- Grips made of genuine smooth leather, perforated for improved breathability
- Rubber-coated surfaces including button framing and thumb encoders
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module pre-installed
- 3 mm-thick, black anodised aluminium paddle plates
- Paddle module cage made of CNC machined aluminium
- Neodymium magnets
- Paddle module easily upgradable to Podium Advanced Paddle Module (optional)
- Steering wheel weight: approx. 1250 g
- 11 buttons plus four paddles with ultra-reliable switches
- Two 2-way toggle switches
- Two 12-way multi-position switches with encoder functionality
- 7-way FunkySwitch™: left, right, up, and down directional inputs, push button, and rotary encoder functionality
- Analogue joystick
- Two thumb encoders easily reachable while driving without releasing the grips
- Two vibration motors integrated with the grips, controllable through wheel Tuning Menu (SHO) or by game through Fanatec SDK
- RevLEDs with nine multi-colour LEDs to show motor RPM and optimal shifting point as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Two FlagLEDs with three multi-colour LEDs each to indicate tyre slip, flag warnings, pit limiter, and more, as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- User-defined LED and display behavior via FanaLab
- 1″ 128×64 white OLED display to show telemetry data like speed or gear as games program through the Fanatec SDK
- Tuning functions with OLED display to adjust settings independent from the game and during gameplay (see description of compatible wheel base/racing wheel for details)
- Racing-style button caps included
- Exchangeable aluminium quick release
Wheel BasesThis product is only compatible with the following wheel bases:
- CSL DD
- CSL Elite Wheel Base
- CSL Elite Wheel Base V1.1
- CSL Elite Wheel Base + – officially licensed for PS4™
- CSL Elite Racing Wheel – officially licensed for PS4™
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD1
- PODIUM Wheel Base DD2
- PODIUM Racing Wheel F1® PS4™
- Podium Advanced Paddle Module
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module
- QR1 Wheel-Side
- PC: this product is compatible with Windows PC.
- Xbox: this product is not compatible with Xbox systems.
- PlayStation: The functionality of this product on PS4 can be limited by the capabilities of the console (subject to firmware/OS changes and developer support). The full functionality can only be guaranteed on PC; this is also game-dependent. PlayStation 5: Check our platform compatibility page for more details.
- In order to operate this product, a compatible Fanatec Wheel Base (not included) is mandatory!
- This product does not include the Podium Advanced Paddle Module.
- Dimensions (L x W x H)31cm x 21cm x 19.5cm
- Volume weight2.54kg
- ClubSport Steering Wheel Formula V2.5
- ClubSport Magnetic Paddle Module with aluminium paddle plates (pre-installed)
- QR1 Wheel-Side (ClubSport Quick Release Adapter), packaged separately
- Racing-style button caps
- Quick Guide
- Safety pin for long-term storage
- Safety screw for permanent mount on wheel base
- Platform – PC, PS4 Ready
There are no reviews yet.